CampCarneros 2018 Camping Event for the BottleRock Music Festival!
Welcome to the official CampCarneros 2018 camping event site. This is the camping event during the BottleRock music festival in Napa Valley, California.
Reservations can be made online through EventBrite starting January 1, 2018 through Wednesday May 23, 2018, or until we sell out of available campsites.
- Campsites are available for Thursday night, May 24, through Sunday night May 27, 2018.
- Two-night minimum reservation is required, additional consecutive nights can be added.
- Tent camping only (VW bus styles and roof top or pickup bed tents are OK.)
RV sites have to be booked directly with Skyline Wilderness Park, please call: (707)252-0481
- Campsites are 18 feet by 20 feet, flat grass open area in a field.
- Maximum of 4 people and 1 vehicle per campsite with overflow parking available for a fee.
- ‘Port-O-Potties’ with portable hand washing stations (cleaned daily), and shower facilities are included.
- Garbage and recycling services along with garbage and recycling bags are included.
- Bottled water and bags of ice will also be available for purchase.
- On-site first aid standby.
- A 24 hour security patrol. (Disclaimer: The Carneros Volunteer Fire Department, Skyline Wilderness Park, the County of Napa, and all affiliates are not responsible for any lost, damaged, and/or stolen items or property from and/or related to camping and/or vehicle parking. Camp at your own risk.)
Camping Rules and Restrictions
- All existing Skyline Wilderness Park rules apply to any/all campers.
- For the CampCarneros weekend, no pets are allowed (service animals with proper identification are permitted.)
- Absolutely NO Fires or Open Flame BBQ’ing (Including Charcoal Briquettes) due to fire hazards.
- Propane cooking stoves ARE permitted.
Check-in and Checkout
- Check-in time for the CampCarneros event will start at 12:00 pm on Thursday, May 24, 2018.
- Checkout time on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights will be 11:00 pm or one hour after the concerts end, whichever is later.
- Checkout time on Monday May 28, will be 12:00 pm. The campsites need to be vacated so event staff can begin park clean-up.
CampCarneros to BottleRock Transportation Options
- CampCarneros shuttle bus services run all day with multiple buses running during peak times.
- BottleRock will also be offering secure bicycle check in at the concert venue.
It is approximately a 20 minute bicycle ride from CampCarneros to BottleRock.
(Disclaimer: Bicycle routes are on city streets, bicycle riding is at your own risk.)
- And all our vehicle passes (Campsite and Overflow) come with in and out privileges.
- Two consecutive nights of camping for $250.00.
- Additional consecutive nights camping can be added for $75.00 per night.
- Overflow parking is a flat rate of $20.00 per vehicle for the entire event.
- Shuttle Bus services are a flat rate of $35.00 per person for the entire event.
- Damaged wrist bands for camping and/or the shuttle bus can be replaced for $5.00.
- Lost and/or stolen wrist bands will require a $25.00 replacement fee.
Reservations may be cancelled for a full refund through Monday, April 30, 2018. Starting May 1, 2018, all sales for the CampCarneros 2018 event are final. This event requires a lot of planning and upfront expenses from our non-profit volunteer organization, thank you very much for your support.